- 7 p.m.
- First and third Monday of every month
- City Hall
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
Commencing in 2014, nine members were elected to serve on City Council in addition to the President. The increase in members from seven to nine was dictated by the increase in population. There are six wards with one representative from each of the wards. In addition, there are three at-large-seats. Read the Rules of Procedure for more information.
- William Lutz, President
- Zachary L. Allen, First Ward
- John L. Terwilliger, Second Ward
- John W. Schweser, Third Ward
- Bobby W. Phillips, Fourth Ward
- William C. Twiss, Fifth Ward
- Jeffrey Schilling, Sixth Ward
- Todd D. Severt, Councilman-at-Large
- William G. Rozell, Councilman-at-Large
- Lynne B. Snee, Councilwoman-at-Large
The Council President assigns most issues to one of nine committees of council. That committee, usually after meeting with the administration, reports its findings to the entire Council at a regular meeting. Usually, the recommendation of the committee results in the preparation of legislation (Resolution of Ordinance) to be acted on by the council. Read more about the legislative process.