To sign up for new service, you may do so in person at City Hall, 100 S. Market Street. You can walk in, or call 937-335-4151 to make an appointment for faster service.
For rental property:
Please bring the following documents to your appointment, or email copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For owner-occupied property:
- Utility Contract for Owner-Occupied Property. Copies of this form are available at City Hall.
- A state-issued photo ID for all adults sharing the living space.
- One of the following:
- Copy of deed showing property ownership in the name of the applicant(s);
- Copy of closing papers from title company showing property ownership in the name of the applicant(s); or
- If the property has not yet closed, a copy of the accepted Contract to Purchase showing the name(s) of the intended purchaser(s) of the subject property.
If any delinquency exists for new service customer, this must be resolved prior to new service being completed. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding any potential delinquency that may exist in your name, or for any adults sharing the living space.