November 9, 2020
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, November 9, 2020
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, OH
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020, 6:00 PM
Personnel Committee (Twiss [Chm.], Allen, Severt)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding amending the salary Ordinance related to the
hourly rate paid to seasonal employees, temporary laborers and temporary clerks to reflect the January 1, 2021 adjustment in the Ohio minimum wage rate of $8.80.
Recreation & Parks Committee (Schilling [Chm.], Phillips, Terwilliger)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the recommendation of the Board of Park Commissioners that a 10’ strip of Edgewater Park, to the rear of 2854 Amberwood Drive be declared as surplus and offered for sale.
- Discussion regarding smoking ban as recommended by the Board of Park Commissioners.
Safety & Health Committee (Terwilliger [Chm.], Rozell, Schilling)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing an agreement between the City of Troy and the Miami County Public Health for the District to provide health services to Troy residents, with the 2021 funding by the City in the amount of $383,184.97 (increase of 4.6%).
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding a Resolution urging the Governor and Ohio Legislature to approve an extension beyond Dec. 1 for public meetings to take place in an electronic setting until the State of Emergency is lifted regard the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Other Committees/Items may be added.
Watch these meetings live via our live-stream. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.