November 8, 2021
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, November 8, 2021
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, OH
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2021, 6:00 PM
Community & Economic Development (Snee [Chm.], Rozell, Twiss)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding a Vacant Property Registration Program
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding a proposed moratorium on parking lots and demolitions.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the annexation petition filed for 2.0 acres from Concord Township, the Canferelli Annexation, located on Washington Road. To be considered:
- Statement of municipal services to be provided to the area proposed for annexation,
- Statement of buffering related to incompatible uses,
As the City is required to provide the above to the County within 20 days of the filing of the annexation with the County, which was November 2, consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Personnel Committee (Twiss [Chm.], Severt, Whidden)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding amending the Salary Ordinance for various seasonal and part-time positions, reflected the Ohio Minimum Wage as of January 1, 2022.
Safety & Health Committee (Terwilliger [Chm.], Rozell, Schilling)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the 2022 Miami County Public Health Funding at $365,873.84 (decrease of 4.5%).
Streets & Sidewalks Committee (Phillips [Chm.], Schilling, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to advertise for bids and enter into a contract for a West Main Street Duct Bank Improvements Project at a cost not to exceed $700,000.
Other Committees/Items may be added.
Watch these meetings live via our live-stream. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.