December 12, 2022
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, December 12, 2022
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, Ohio
AGENDA REVISED ONLY TO REASSIGN COMMITTEE ITEMS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2022; 6:00 P.M.
Community Partnerships Committee (Rozell [Chm.], Schilling, Severt)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the annexation petition filed for 58.798 acres from Concord Township, the Swank Annexation, located north of the Edgewater Subdivision:
- Statement of municipal services to be provided to the area proposed for annexation,
- Statement of buffering related to incompatible uses,
As the City is required to provide the above to the County within 20 days of the filing of the annexation with the County, which date was Dec. 1, consideration of emergency legislation is requested.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to enter into a professional services agreement for environmental services related to the abandoned gasoline station at S. Market and Canal Streets at a cost not to exceed $182,948. This is a grant reimbursement program.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding placing on the May 2023 ballot establishing a Natural Gas Aggregation Opt-Out Program for residential and very small business customers. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Law & Ordinance Committee (Snee [Chm.], Phillips, Severt)
(Mrs. Snee will not be present)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the TREX application for a C-2 Liquor Permit submitted by Fuel Seven, LLC for their new location at 809 S. Market Street.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding requesting ODOT to review the speed limits of Peters Road (Archer Drive to Swailes Road) and Riverside Drive (Adams Street to north of Duke Park) within the City’s corporation limits, and authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to establish the speed limit within those areas based on the response of ODOT.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the establishment of a new Ordinance for tree trimming and noxious overgrowth related to nuisance overgrowth of alleyways, streets and sidewalks.
Other Committees/Items may be added.