October 26, 2020
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, October 26, 2020
REVISED 10-26 TO INCLUDE WORK SESSION
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2020, 6:00 PM
Personnel Committee (Twiss [Chm.], Allen, Severt)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding Salary Ordinance Amendments regarding the Office Manager position at the Hobart Arena, as recommended by the Recreation Board.
Streets & Sidewalks Committee (Phillips [Chm.], Schilling, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the Riverside Drive Improvement Project Phases 3 and 4:
- Authorize the Director of Public Service and Safety to advertise for bids and enter into construction agreements in an amount not to exceed $2,000,000;
- Pay all costs of connecting each of the property owners within the project area to the new sewer line, waiving tap-in fees and abandoning septic tanks;
- Handle all legal and administrative requirements related to the annexation of up to six properties into the City of Troy; and
- Authorize the Director of Public Service and Safety to execute any other related documents.
TROY CITY COUNCIL
1. Review design information regarding new Fire Station #1
Watch these meetings live via our live-stream. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.