October 25, 2021
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
City Council Committee Meetings
Monday, October 25, 2021
TROY CITY COUNCIL
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
100 S. Market Street, Troy, OH
MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2021, 6:00 PM
Buildings & Utilities Committee (Whidden [Chm.], Terwilliger, Twiss)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding increasing the authorization for the purchase of water meters for 2021 by $50,000 for a total authorization of $230,000. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Community & Economic Development (Snee [Chm.], Rozell, Twiss)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the annexation petition filed for 0.652 acres from Staunton Township, the Sheridan Annexation, located at 1525 N. Troy-Sidney Road. To be considered:
- Statement of municipal services to be provided to the area proposed for annexation,
- Statement of buffering related to incompatible uses,
As the City is required to provide the above to the County within 20 days of the filing of the annexation with the County, which was October 19, consideration of emergency legislation requested.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding the Planning Commission recommendation of approving the Revised Final Record Plan of the Troy Christian Schools Education and Performing Arts Center Planned Development Residential (PD-R). This expands the boundary of the initial Planned Development by adding two previous residential parcels and vacated Arlington Avenue.
Law & Ordinance Committee (Severt [Chm.], Schweser, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding realigning the six wards of the City based on the certified 2020 Census number of 26,305.
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Law and the Director of Public Service and Safety to file necessary paperwork for the appropriation of five parcels for easements associated with the West Main Street Corridor Improvements Project Phase 1. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Streets & Sidewalks Committee (Phillips [Chm.], Schilling, Snee)
- Provide a recommendation to Council regarding authorizing the Director of Public Service and Safety to submit grant applications through the Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission for the North Elm Street Resurfacing Project and the East Main Street Resurfacing Project, and to execute any related documents that may be required if the grants are approved. Consideration of emergency legislation requested.
Other Committees/Items may be added.
Mr. Frigge, Departments, Media
Watch these meetings live via our live-stream. After the meetings have ended, they will be posted on our YouTube channel.