December 9, 2020
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Troy Zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Troy Ohio Planning Commission
December 9, 2020, 3:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 3237 1022
Please note the following:
- The meetings may be televised live on the City’s Facebook page (subject to the technological capability)
- The public can submit questions or comments on any item in advance of the meeting by submitting them to Planning Commission Secretary, Sue Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions or comments are to be submitted no later than noon, TUESDAY, Dec. 8, 2020.
Notes for Planning Commission Members:
- Members should be un-muted (unless there are background noises that would be picked up on audio)
- Everyone else is asked to stay muted unless called upon
- Please be aware that once you join the meeting you are on video
AGENDA - TROY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2020, 3:30 P.M.
- Roll Call
- Minutes – 11-11-2020
- Historic District Application for Demolition, 112-118 W. Main Street
Owner: 116 West Main LLC
Applicant: 116 West Main LLC – Randy Kimmel
NOTE – The applicant requested that this application remain tabled.
- Application to have the Downtown/Riverfront Overlay (DR-O) District applied to the block of East Canal Street between South Walnut Street and South Mulberry Street, along with half of the block between East Canal Street and East Race Street. The underlying zoning is B-3, Central Business District.
Owner/Applicant: City of Troy
-Provide a recommendation to Council
Watch this meeting live via our live-stream. After the meeting has ended, it will be posted on our YouTube channel.