September 23, 2020
City Hall, Council Chambers
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 843 3237 1022
Please note the following:
- The meetings may be televised live on the City’s Facebook page (subject to the technological capability)
- The public can submit questions or comments on any item in advance of the meeting by submitting them to Planning Commission Secretary, Sue Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions or comments are to be submitted no later than noon, the day of the meeting
Notes for Planning Commission Members:
- Members should be un-muted (unless there are background noises that would be picked up on audio)
- Everyone else is asked to stay muted unless called upon
- Please be aware that once you join the meeting you are on video
AGENDA - TROY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2020, 3:30 P.M.
- Roll Call
- Minutes – 8-26-2020
- Historic District Application – 2 & 6 N. Market Street for exterior renovations (including: removal of shutters on both South and East elevations; remove awnings from East elevation door and windows; install new awing cover; replace six picture windows under the awning on the South elevation with wood aluminum clad bi-fold windows; repainting of all walls/cornices/ windows, repainting/finishing doors; new signage and lighting)
Owner: 2 N. Market Street, LLC
Applicant: Wade and Yavonne Sarber
-Commission to make decision
After the meeting has ended, it will be posted on our YouTube channel.