October 28, 2020
100 S. Market St.
Troy, OH 45373
Planning Commission Meeting
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Topic: Troy Ohio Planning Commission
October 28, 2020, 3:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84332371022
Meeting ID: 843 3237 1022
Please note the following:
- The meetings may be televised live on the City’s Facebook page (subject to the technological capability)
- The public can submit questions or comments on any item in advance of the meeting by submitting them to Planning Commission Secretary, Sue Knight at email@example.com. Questions or comments are to be submitted no later than noon, TUESDAY, OCT. 27, 2020.
Notes for Planning Commission Members:
- Members should be un-muted (unless there are background noises that would be picked up on audio)
- Everyone else is asked to stay muted unless called upon
- Please be aware that once you join the meeting you are on video
AGENDA - TROY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020, 3:30 P.M.
- Roll Call
- Minutes – 10-14-2020
- Historic District Application for Demolition, 112-118 W. Main Street
Owner: 116 West Main LLC
Applicant: 116 West Main LLC – Randy Kimmel
-Remove from Table
-Commission to make decision
- Historic District Application for 102 S. Oxford Street, for exterior repainting
Owner/Applicant: Richard Steineman
Commission to make decision
- Rezoning Application – 212 S. Mulberry Street, Parcel D08-250517 (0.20 acre) from M-2, Light Industrial District, to B-3, Central Business District.
Owner/Applicant: City of Troy
After the meeting has ended, it will be posted on our YouTube channel.
Commission to determine whether or not to hold a public hearing
Commission to make a recommendation to Council