Beautification Award Winners Announced
The Troy City Beautification Committee provides for two awards throughout the “growing months,” to recognize the efforts of property owners in Troy to make our community more beautiful.
The purpose of the Green Thumb Award is to recognize the landscaping efforts of property owners in maintaining or improving their property. The purpose of the Merit Award is to recognize the architectural improvements made to buildings. July winners are listed below:
Green Thumb Awards
- 632 Forrest Lane – Vernon and Michelle Gibson
- 170 Carriage Crossing Way
- 1732 Paradise Trail – Collin and Vikki Bechtol
- 740 Westlake Drive – Susan Smith
- 2761 Chatham Drive – Shelly Sheipline
- 773 Windsor Road – Randy and Mary Giesseman
- 630 Sherwood Drive – Stan and Jane Kriesberg
- 139 Floral Avenue – Patrick and Elaine Towson
- 2234 Larkspur Drive
- 1298 Ridgewood Drive – Jim and Linda McGarry
- 100 North Madison Street – Chrissy Bynum
The City Beautification Committee receives nominations for both awards. To nominate a household in Troy, send your nomination to Committee Chair Gareth Johnston at email@example.com.
Nominations must specify the award for which the nomination is being made, the name and address of the nominee, and a name and contact information for the person making a nomination. For more information, visit https://www.troyohio.gov/706/Green-Thumb-and-Merit-Awards.