The Troy City Beautification Committee provides for two awards throughout the “growing months,” to recognize the efforts of property owners in Troy to make our community more beautiful.
The purpose of the Green Thumb Award is to recognize the landscaping efforts of property owners in maintaining or improving their property. The purpose of the Merit Award is to recognize the architectural improvements made to buildings. August winners are listed below:
Green Thumb Awards
- 1221 Stonyridge Ave – Jim and Nancy Plank
- 1772 Hunters Ridge Dr – Jon and Jodell Davis
- 2910 Parkwood Dr – Scott and Diana Myers
- 690 Willowcreek Way
- 1132 Parklawn Ct. – Jennifer Fryman
- 511 ½ Peters Ave. – Ralph and Janine Davis
- 718 Sherwood Dr – Brad and Sena Wilson
- 301 S. Plum – Lia Ravestein
- 960 Dickerson Dr – Avey and Kelly Francis
- 101 Littlejohn Rd – Todd and Nicole Samples
- 235 Ellis St – Michael and Brenda Laughman
- 172 N. Ridge Ave – Faye Frock
- 1106 Cloverdale – Jim and Becky Braun
The City Beautification Committee receives nominations for both awards. To nominate a household in Troy, send your nomination to Committee Chair Gareth Johnston at email@example.com.
Nominations must specify the award for which the nomination is being made, the name and address of the nominee, and a name and contact information for the person making a nomination. Please note that nominees must residents within the City limits. For more information, visit https://www.troyohio.gov/706/Green-Thumb-and-Merit-Awards.