The Troy City Beautification Committee provides for two awards throughout the “growing months,” to recognize the efforts of property owners in Troy to make our community more beautiful.
The purpose of the Green Thumb Award is to recognize the landscaping efforts of property owners in maintaining or improving their property.
Green Thumb Awards for July 2023:
- 912 Catalpa – Troy and Mallory Mercer
- 1117 Parkview – Brian and Brenda Williams
- 715 Westlake Dr – Richard and Joyce Fraas
- 122 Kings Chapel South – Heather Cancino
- 269 Riverside – Mark Beard
- 1239 McGovern Dr – Rick and Pam Mangen
- 766 W. Bentley Circle – Jeff and Amy Dawson
- 20 Colony Park Dr – Cathy Carter
- 1186 Premwood – Linda and Dick Knackstedt
- 1540 Brookfield
- 247 S. Ridge – Rachel and Jordan Emerick
- 712 Sedgwick – Regan and Jelissa Bowman
- 90 Morehead St – Beth and Stuart Schaefer
The City Beautification Committee receives nominations for both the Green Thumb Award and the Merit Award for architectural improvements. To nominate a household in Troy, send your nomination to Committee President Gareth Johnston at email@example.com.
Nominations must specify the award for which the nomination is being made, the name and address of the nominee, and a name and contact information for the person making a nomination. Please note that nominees must residents within the City limits. For more information, visit https://www.troyohio.gov/706/Green-Thumb-and-Merit-Awards.